The Schools’ International Peace Project developed from an idea to unite the World as one. Following are the mighty Team of people involved.
- Children all over the world and their teachers;
- Trish Booth, Project Founder;
- Lucy Tasker, Abraham Moss School, Project Co – Creator;
- Henrik Brandin, Technical;
- Marilyn Sylvester, publicity agent for the Schools’ International Peace Project.
- The Friends of the Schools’ International Peace Quilt Project: Heather Walker, Beryl Frank, Suzie Ridsdale, Marilyn Sylvester, Moira Ward, Janice Middleton, Christine Hoggarth, Isabel Stuart, Kath Arthur, Barbara Watson, James Patterson (graphic designer), Colin Turner, Joyce Basham, Sue Lynd, Christine Saunders and Trish Booth
- The Guisborough Rotary Club: Terry Milward, Pat Anderson, Peter Sotheran, Colin Monson and Members thereof;
- The Guisborough Neighbourhood Management Team: Nick Fraser, Lynda McMann.